Among the most used instruments in any plant are differential gauges and switches. However, reliability and attention to maintenance can sometimes be compromised due to their great numbers. This often leads to many older plants having several switches and gauges that are out of services. The safety of the facility may be compromised if you are running with a failed gauge. Fortunately, Haygor has you covered when it comes to differential gauges for your enterprise.
Varieties of Gauges
There are many different kinds of gauges that vary in size, shape, application, price, and several other factors. Choosing the right one for your purposes can be difficult. If you are having trouble deciding, do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer support reps. Some of the most requested gauges we offer are:
- Differential Pressure Gauges – Find out the difference between two input connections with these rugged industrial gauges. For applications where one input is always at a higher pressure than another, you can get maximum resolution with differential ranges.
- Industrial Process Gauges – Most factories can benefit from these gauges. To monitor process pressures, there are thousands of these installed in plants across the globe. Hermetic seals offer greater efficiency and protection.
- General Service Gauges – Important features of these gauges are excellent readability and sustained accuracy. They can be used in power plants, on many kinds of industrial equipment, on steam boilers, in pulp and paper mills, and in the petrochemical, allied process, and chemical industries.
- Liquid Fillable Utility Gauges – These gauges are designed for a broad array of applications on machine tools, pumps, petrochemical processing equipment, hydraulic systems, and compressors. To dampen the gauge pointer movement, these gauges can be liquid filled in the field for high vibration and shock applications.
- Stainless Steel Industrial Pressure Gauges – For corrosive environments in marine, refining, chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing, power, and petrochemical applications, stainless steel industrial pressure gauges are suitable.
- Commercial Gauges – We offer numerous commercial gauges that are designed to last for many years to come by resisting the effects of rough usage. Moving parts are cleaned ultrasonically and lubricated with silicone oil to ensure a long lifespan.
Brands We Work With
At Haygor, we sell, service, and repair a variety of gauge makes* and models. Here is a sample of that variety:
- Barton 199 DPU
- Barton 224 DPU
- Barton 226C, 227C, 232C Indicator
- Barton 247C
- Barton 288, 289A, 290, 291B Indicator
- Barton 200A, 200AS
- Barton 316C
- Barton 450C
- Barton M246, M247 Backflow
- Meriam MGF16BN, M2110
Ashcroft Pressure Gauges
- Ashcroft Process Gauges
- Ashcroft Industrial Gauges
- Ashcroft Commercial Gauges
- Ashcroft Test Gauges
- Ashcroft Differential Gauges
- Ashcroft Sanitary Gauges
- Ashcroft Stainless Steel Gauges
Ashcroft Digital Pressure Gauges
- Ashcroft 2084, 2086, 2089 Precision Digital Gauges
- Ashcroft 2074, 2174, 2274 Industrial Digital Gauges
- Ashcroft D1005PS General Purpose Digital Gauge
- Ashcroft 2032, 2132, 2232, 2036, 2136, and 2236 Digital Sanitary Gauges
- Wika Analog Process Gauges
- Wika Analog and Digital Test Gauges
- Wika Temperature Gauges
- Wika Bi-Metal Thermometers
- Wika D/P Gauges
- Reotemp Pressure Gauges
- Reotemp Temperature Gauges
- USG Process Gauges
- USG Test Gauges
- USG 1530 and 1535 Gauges
- USG 1900 Series Gauges
- USG XR Series Gauges
- USG Utility Gauges
- USG P-915 Series Gauges
- USG P-500 Series Gauges
- USG P-570 Series Gauges
Haygor has supplied practically all types of equipment related to the petrochemical industry and similar large industries since 1981. We only offer reliable products that will last you for many years to come. We can help you choose the right gauge for your applications. Contact us today to learn more.