At Haygor Instrument & Company, Inc. we provide repairs for basically all types of industrial instruments. Since 1981 we’ve been a leader in industrial repair thanks to three simple reasons:
- Expertise – Our team has over 50 years of combined experience. We’re multi-certified, authorized technicians for most major brands.
- Cost-Effective – Our like-new remanufactured components are usually cheaper than purchasing new. We can also custom-create many different types of items.
- Customer-Focused – Your specific needs are always our top priority. We understand the nuances of a variety of industrial settings including the petrochemical industry.
Advantages of Repairs
When a component breaks down, many people simply buy a new one. This is usually a mistake. Sourcing a new component can take a lot of time and be needlessly expensive. Repairs have many advantages over buying new.
- Repairs are less expensive than purchasing a new component.
- Repairs are guaranteed to fit into your existing systems, because they’ve already been properly calibrated and proven to work.
- Repairing a component usually takes much less time than finding and purchasing new.
Types of Repairs
If it’s used in an industrial setting, we can repair it. Once repaired, our remanufactured instruments are in like-new condition. We able to properly calibrate each instrument as applicable and can also provide calibration documentation.
Here are the most common categories of equipment repair we handle on a daily basis:
These devices record electrical or mechanical inputs. We repair all types of chart recorders including strip-type, circular and paperless.
If a controller stops working, your ability to run an entire system can be compromised. We’re able to repair both pneumatic and electronic process controllers quickly and accurately.
Your ability to obtain accurate measurements depends on properly working gauges. We repair – and properly calibrate – differential pressure gauges, flow rate gauges, liquid level gauges and more.
Distributed Control Systems are the key to running any large-scale industrial operation. They’re also expensive and extremely complicated. But we’re certified experts in DCS repair. We’ll have your system up and running quickly. When possible, we even provide on-site repairs.
We repair basically any type of industrial electronic components including circuit boards, power supplies, assemblies, controllers, PLCS and more. We’re familiar with most major brands including Honeywell, Foxboro, Barton and more.
Electronic transmitters are fast and efficient, but their complicated nature can lead to malfunction. We’re experts in the repair of all types including pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters, electronic-to-pneumatic converters and more.
Our pneumatic transmitter repair services cover most major brands including Foxboro, Rosemount, Honeywell, Yokogawa and more. We can repair pneumatic transmitters which measure flow, pressure, liquid level or basically anything else.
Without valves, your entire production ability can be compromised. We offer complete or partial actuator repair; valve actuator maintenance; gearbox maintenance and repair; emergency value sealing and more.
While Barton is the most popular brand of differential gauge, we also service Meriam, Wika and more. Each repaired gauge is calibrated to certified N.I.S.T. levels. We service both standard differential gauges and gauges with a differential pressure switch on the dial.
Our filled system repair services include pressure transmitters, level transmitters, pressure switches, level switches and more. Also, in many cases we’re able to build custom seals and capillaries.
Customer-Focused Repair Process
Even within the same industry, every customer’s needs are different. We offer a five-step repair solution:
- Diagnostics – We’ll evaluate the damaged part completely. We also want to thoroughly understand how you use the part and what other components the part interacts with.
- Customer Sign-Off – Before we begin repairs, we’ll give you a complete explanation as to what’s wrong with the component and what we think the best course of action is. We’ll tell you the price, estimated delivery time and answer any other questions. We never start work until you give the okay.
- Repair – Once we start the repairs, your component will never leave the bench until we’re finished. Each remanufactured item is covered with our exclusive powder coating which adds a layer of additional durability.
- Test – Each item is thoroughly tested for quality and then calibrated to meet industry-standard specifications. Our technicians are certified in a wide variety of industry standards.
- Ship – If the item isn’t repaired on-site, we’ll ship it back to you using our secure shipping methods. Your items will arrive quickly and in perfect working order. We can even help with installation over the phone or by email.
Experts You Can Count On
We’re located in Houston, Texas, right in the heart of the petrochemical industry. While we have decades of experience in the petrochemical industry, this experience also carries over to most major industrial-level repairs. If you need diagnostic services, remanufactured parts, custom parts or any other type of industrial help or maintenance, please contact us today.